When working with Kenji ROI, we expect that you are a professional Amazon Seller that has full intent on following through with your product and launching it on Amazon marketplace.
Kenji ROI does not take responsibility for situations outside our control such as but not limited to:
- Amazon Account Suspension
- Product manufacturer issues
- Supply chain issues
- Amazon ranking or competitor issues.
In no cases above can Kenji ROI take responsibility & provide you with a refund or any type of compensation.
Kenji ROI does not provide refunds for:
- Projects that are delayed. We never promise a solid delivery deadline. There can be many potential delays to a project due to the specific nature of each product and client requests.
- Just because you don't like the work. We have an incredibly intensive research & creative process involving client intake form, mandatory client onboarding call, and shot-list approval step. We give clients every opportunity to have a high level of creative control over the project and the delivered project will only be as specific as your inputs.
In very rare cases we have had clients come back to us unsatisfied with their end result, and in 100% of these rare cases, client did not thoroughly communicate their very specific needs to us until after the project was delivered.
We do not work like this. Photo/ video agencies that do charge 3-4x ($5k-$15k) as the costs of continually adding more photo shoots is very expensive.
To get good results with Kenji ROI, client must be very specific with their requests and needs and we give them every opportunity to do so including an intake form, a shot draft document with image examples, onboarding call, and shot-list review before photos are taken.
If clients fail to specify their needs in these stages then
Projects Delivered to The Client
We in no possible cases provide a full refund.
By working with Kenji ROI, clients understand that in order to produce work for them we must lay out expenses on our side before the final work is delivered. For this reason, Kenji ROI does not offer any refunds, partial or full on any projects that have been delivered to the client, in any case.
Please refer to the Kenji ROI Revision Policy for situations where you need revisions or changes to the work.
Projects Not Yet Started
If client requires a refund before Kenji ROI has started on their project, we will deduct 8% of the invoice total to cover onboarding expenses, confirm no other work has been completed, then send refund for the remainder.
If Kenji ROI has already started work on a project, including any research, shot list creation, or booking of locations for shoots, then those expenses will be deducted from the refund.
Projects Partially Complete
If we have partially completed the project, or already incurred any costs, those costs will be deducted at our cost from your refund and work will be stopped.
We in no case can provide a full refund if work has been completed as costs have already been incurred on our side.